I love to dress at least semi-classy and say mean, cruel, and confusing things to/about you.
Never take me seriously; I don't. I always contradict myself anyway.
If there's nothing on the surface, maybe nothing worth looking at, what makes one think there is something deep inside worth putting effort to look at? Maybe there's nothing there anyway. It's best to focus on the surface after all. -A.K.
If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There's nothing behind it. --Andy Warhol
Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it. --Epictetus
One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. --Oscar Wilde
- I love God
- Oscar WIlde helped me understand my life
- Samuel Beckett showed me the world
- Andy Warhol showed me art
- William Blake helped me understand the mind and soul
- Shakespeare taught me how to speak poetically
- Milton showed me the ways of God
- Gertrude Stein taught me how to write
- I'm arational, not irrational
- Being irrational is too easy
- I'm an aspiring Aesthete and Decadent
- I hate telling the truth, lies are so much more fun
- I never show emotion
- I am aphoristic
- I would drink a bottle of wine every day, if I could